Medlync is one of the first talent development firms to offer exceptional recruiting and retention services to the educational sector. From superintendents and principals to school nurses and certified teaching professionals, we use our proven methods and strategies to help schools fill critical vacancies with highly qualified personnel. Our educational talent development services include:
- A complete and thorough psychological analysis of a school's working environment, the position available and the school's existing retention strategies
- Successful placement of educational system professionals, executives and teaching personnel
- Monitoring of all placements to ensure the private or public school is provided with the right candidate
- Intensely research and interview candidates to provide our educational clients with a short list of the top-qualified professionals
- The development of customized succession planning strategies per the institution's needs
- PEO (professional employee organization) services are available for clients who prefer that type of employee management option
- Fast and responsive professional employee leasing services are also available
Special Needs School Systems
Medlync is dedicated to actively serving Special Needs Schools. Our comprehensive understanding of the medical industry, our educational experience and our vast directory of contacts are key factors in our ability to present you with an unparalleled edge in procuring top talent. Successful placements have occurred from the Teacher level up to Superintendent. Medlync is also an excellent solution for finding outstanding candidates for ancillary support positions (Speech Therapists, Curriculum Directors, Occupational Therapists, etc).
We apply the same proven talent development techniques that we use in the medical industry to provide qualified, experienced and motivated candidates within this essential field in today's learning institutions. At Medlync, we fully understand the value and necessity of this growing need and are whole-heartedly committed to helping you find the best personnel possible for filling these critical positions.
Ironstone Medical Complex
520 Stokes Rd.
Medford, NJ 08055